Manage BCC Archiving
Bcc Archiving is an optional feature that allows you to archive your domain’s incoming and outgoing email to another mailbox on our system. If you have purchased Bcc Archiving, you can archive incoming and/or outgoing email for all email accounts in your domain, or just specific accounts. To manage Bcc Archiving, log into the control panel, and perform the following steps:
- Mouse over the Go to section drop-down menu and select Rackspace Email.
- In the Email Accounts section, click the Archiving link.
- Click the Manage Bcc Archiving link.
- If you have multiple domains, select the appropriate domain name. Or, to change domains at any time, click the change domain link.
- In the Destination Mailboxes section, click the Edit link to enter the email address, including domain, that should receive incoming and/or outgoing archived email.
- In the Archiving Options section, indicate whether you want to archive the entire domain, or archive only specific mailboxes.
- Do one of the following:
- If you chose to archive the entire domain, you can create exceptions by clicking the Add to Exclusion List button. In the resulting window, you can turn incoming and/or outgoing archiving on or off for specific mailboxes.
- If you chose to archive specific mailboxes, click the Add Mailboxes to Archiving button to select the mailboxes you want to archive. You can archive incoming and/or outgoing email to a specific email address.
- To make changes to your Archived or Exclusion lists, check the box next to the mailbox(es) you want to change, and then select an action from the Select Action drop-down menu.
Note: If you are archiving an entire domain, you can turn off incoming and/or outgoing archiving by removing the email address in the Default Destination Mailboxes section.