To forward all of a mailbox's incoming email automatically, log into the control panel, and perform the following steps:
- Mouse over the Go to section drop-down menu and select Rackspace Email.
- In the Email Accounts section, click the Add / Edit Mailbox link.
- If you have multiple domains, select the appropriate domain name. Or, to change domains at any time, click the change domain link.
- Click the mailbox name for which you want to adjust forwarding settings.
- Click the Forwarding / Auto-Reply tab.
- In the Mail Forwarding section, select the Forward email to check box.
- Enter up to 15 email addresses in the space provided. Up to four of these email addresses can be from outside of the domain. Please separate email addresses with a comma.
- If you want the mailbox to continue to receive email messages (even though the email messages are being forwarded), check the Save copies of forwarded email box.
- Click the Save button.
Note: To turn off forwarding, clear the Forward email to check box.