Log In As User
This feature may or may not be available, depending on your assigned administrator permissions settings. To learn more about administrator permission settings, please see the help topic, "Edit Administrator."
When you log into a mailbox as a user, you can access all online data associated with the mailbox (i.e., email, contacts, calendar, tasks, notes), as though you were the user. To log into a mailbox as a user, log into the control panel, and perform the following steps:
- Mouse over the Go to section drop-down menu and select Rackspace Email.
- In the Email Accounts section, click the Add / Edit Mailbox link.
- If you have multiple domains, select the appropriate domain name. Or, to change domains at any time, click the change domain link.
- Click the Log In As link for the mailbox you want to access.
- If you have several webmail sites associated with your domain, select a webmail site from the drop-down menu.
- To use a secure connection, select the Use SSL checkbox.
- Click the Log In button.
- You will then be logged into webmail as that user. To log out, click the Log Off link, located in the upper right corner of the webmail window.