When you disable a mailbox, email will continue to be delivered to the mailbox. The user, however, will not be able to log into the mailbox. To disable a mailbox, log into the control panel, and perform the following steps:
- Mouse over the Go to section drop-down menu and select Rackspace Email.
- In the Email Accounts section, click the Add / Edit Mailbox link.
- If you have multiple domains, select the appropriate domain name. Or, to change domains at any time, click the change domain link.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the Disable link for the mailbox you want to disable.
- Select the check box next to each mailbox you want to disable. Or, to select all mailboxes, select the check box that appears next to the Select Action drop-down menu. Click the Select Action drop-down menu and select Disable Mailboxes.
- When prompted to confirm that you want to disable the mailbox(es), click the Disable mailboxes button.