To edit an existing mailbox, log into the control panel, and perform the following steps:
- Mouse over the Go to section drop-down menu and select Rackspace Email.
- In the Email Accounts section, click the Add / Edit Mailbox link.
- If you have multiple domains, select the appropriate domain name. Or, to change domains at any time, click the change domain link.
- Click the mailbox name to edit the mailbox.
- Make changes to the following information, as desired:
- Password—Enter a password for the email account. The password must be at least 6 characters long, cannot be "password," cannot contain a consecutive numeric sequence of 3 or more characters, cannot contain the domain name, and cannot contain the user name.
- Confirm—Retype the password you entered in the Password box.
- First and Last Name—Enter first and last name information for the mailbox owner in the spaces provided. This is optional.
- Display Name—Enter the name that should be associated with the mailbox. This name will be displayed when the user sends email. This is optional.
- To enter optional contact information, click the Contact Info tab and enter additional information, as desired.
- To manage Forwarding / Auto-Reply, Aliases, and/or Settings, click the corresponding tab, as desired. Note: To learn more, please see the help topics for those specific features.
- When you are done, click the Save button.