Edit a Company Contact
A company contact is different from an account administrator. A contact may or may not have administrative access to the control panel. For example, a secondary contact, perhaps in your accounts payable department, might receive billing and renewal notices, but they cannot make changes to the account. To edit a company contact, log into the control panel, and perform the following steps:
- Click the My Account link at the top of the page.
- In the Company Information section, click the Contacts link.
- Click the name of the contact you want to edit.
- Edit the following required information, as desired:
- Contact Type—Click the Primary or Secondary option button. Only a primary contact on an account can request administrative changes.
- Name—Enter the contact’s name.
- Phone Number—Enter the contact’s phone number.
- Email Address—Enter the contact’s email address.
- Security Question—Enter a security question.
- Security Answer—Enter a security answer.
- In the Notifications section, select the check boxes for notifications that should be sent to this contact. Note: Your account must have at least one contact who receives Billing Information notifications.
- Click the Save button.