Add Shared Calendar
To add another user's shared calendar, perform the following steps:
- In the Calendar, right-click a shared calendar and select Add Shared Calendars. Or, click the green plus + icon, located beside the Shared Calendars heading in the left pane.
- Choose one of the following:
- Select users from the Available Calendars box, and then click the Add button. To select multiple users, press and hold the Ctrl key while clicking the names.
- Enter an email address in the Email Address box and then click the Add button.
- If you want to stop viewing a shared calendar, select the user from the All Selected Calendars box, and then click the Remove button. To select multiple users, press and hold the Ctrl key while clicking the names.
- Click the Save button.
- To view a shared calendar, click once on the calendar name, as it appears in the Shared Calendars list.
Note: To view another Rackspace Email user’s calendar, the user must turn on the sharing feature and give you permission to view the calendar. To learn more, please see the help topic, "Share Personal Calendar."
To view an Exchange user's calendar, the user must log into the Exchange User Control Panel and grant viewing permissions. To learn more, please see the help topic, "Share Calendar with Non-Exchange User."