To transfer your domain from Yahoo, perform the following steps:
- Log into your account at www.yahoo.com, using your username and password from Yahoo.
- To view the Account Info page, you may need to click once on your username.
- Enter your password, and click the Sign In button. Click on the Manage My Premium Services link.
- Click the Manage Service link, located under the Yahoo! Domains
- Click the Edit Service link in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click the Domain Control Panel link under the domain name you want to transfer.
- Click the Edit Domain Locking link.
- Click the Unlock Domain button.
- The resulting screen will have the question "Are you sure you want to unlock your domain?" Click the Unlock Domain button.
- The resulting screen will offer you the opportunity to re-lock your domain. Do not lock your domain again or you will not be able to complete the domain transfer. From the Domain Locking page, click the Domain Control Panel link, located in the upper left-hand corner.
- On the Domain Control Panel, click the View Your Authorization Code link.
- Your authorization code will appear at the bottom of the resulting screen. Record this code. You will need to provide this code to us in order to transfer the domain.
- To log out of Yahoo!, click the Sign Out link, located in the upper-middle section of the screen.