To transfer your domain from GoDaddy, perform the following steps:
- Log into your account at www.godaddy.com, using your GoDaddy username and password.
- Click the My Products link, located on the left side of the screen, to expand the My Products menu.
- In the Domains section, click the Domain Manager link.
- Click the domain name that needs to be transferred.
- Locate the Locked section, located on the left side of the screen.
- If the domain’s Locked status is Locked, click the Change link. Uncheck the Lock domains box, and then click the OK button.
- If the domain’s Locked status is Unlocked, then the domain is already unlocked and you can proceed to the next step.