To change your name servers with Network Solutions, perform the following steps:
- Log into your account at www.networksolutions.com, using your username and password from Network Solutions.
- Click the Manage Account button in the upper right of the page.
- Under Find All of Your Products Below, click the My Domain Names link.
- Locate the Manage section for the appropriate domain. On the Domain currently points to row, click the Edit link.
- Under Edit Domain Name Servers, click the Move DNS button.
- The resulting screen will have boxes available to enter the new DNS information. You will need at least five boxes, so you may need to click the Add More Name Servers link.
- Enter the following name servers into the first five fields (replacing any existing name servers):
- At the bottom of the screen, click the Move DNS button.
- Click the Save Changes button.
- You will see a confirmation page. To log out of Network Solutions, click the Log Out link.