To change your name servers with Register.com, perform the following steps:
- Log into your account at www.register.com, using your username and password from Register.com.
- In the middle of the page, under My Accounts, click the domain name for which you need to change the name servers.
- Scroll down to the Domain Name System Servers section.
- Click the Bulk DNS Changes link.
- Enter the following name servers into the first five boxes, in order:
- Click the Continue button in the bottom right-hand corner.
- A confirmation page will appear. Click the Continue button to continue.
- You will be returned to the main page. To log out of Register.com, click the Logout link, located in the upper-middle section of the screen.