To change your name servers with GoDaddy, perform the following steps:
- Log into your account at www.godaddy.com, using your GoDaddy username and password.
- Click the My Products link, located on the left side of the screen, to expand the My Products menu.
- In the Domains section, click the Domain Manager link.
- Click the domain name for which you need to change the name servers.
- Locate the Nameservers section, located in the middle of the screen. Click on one of the links under Nameservers.
- The Set Nameservers screen will appear. Click the Custom nameservers (I host my domains elsewhere) option button.
- Enter the following five server names in the boxes provided. Note: You may need to click the Add more link to display more boxes.
Nameserver 1: DNS1.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Nameserver 2: DNS2.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Nameserver 3: DNS3.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Nameserver 4: DNS4.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Nameserver 5: DNS5.NAME-SERVICES.COM
- Click the OK button when you are done. If a popup window appears, click the No Thanks, Set nameservers button.
- A confirmation page will appear. Click the OK button.
- You will be brought back to the Domain Manager page. If you reload / refresh the page, your new name servers will appear under the Nameservers section. You should also receive an email at the address you have registered with GoDaddy.com, confirming this change.
- To log out of GoDaddy, click the Logout link, located in the top right corner of the screen.