Rackspace Cloud Drive Getting Started
|I just purchased Cloud Drive, now what?|
|Creating Online Disks|
|Configuring Disk Access|
|Downloading the JungleDisk Workgroup Software|
I just purchased Cloud Drive, now what?
Woohoo! That's great news! We have prepared an article series that will help you set up your Rackspace Cloud Drive. Just follow the instructions below and you'll be on your way in no time. Let's get started!
Accessing your Cloud Drive Control Panel
First thing you'll want to do is Log into the Control Panel; once you're logged in perform the following steps:
1. Select Cloud Drive & Server Backup from the Go To Section drop down menu.
2. Click the Manage via Jungle Disk linkto Set up your master account.
Note: The master account is the administrative account; It allows you to select a domain, create online disks, set up sub-accounts, and configure access/permissions.
3. Under Workgroup, select the Master Accounts Setup link.
4. Enter in a Domain Name. The domain, user sub-account name, and password are used to set up the desktop software. The domain is also used to access files on the web.
5. Click the Enable Master Account button.